About Ankarsrum Kitchen
Ankarsrum Kitchen AB is one out of four companies in the Ankarsrum Industries Group.
Located in the town of Ankarsrum in Småland, the company markets, sells and distributes the kitchen machine Ankarsrum Assistent Original®. This kitchen machine was first developed in the 1940s by industrial designer Alvar Lenning under the three watchwords of quality, functionality and design. Ankarsrum Assistent Original® became Sweden’s first kitchen machine and is just as popular today. Since its launch in 1940, 1,500,000 Ankarsrum Assistent Original® machines have been sold in 30 different countries.
Why Assistent Original?
- SINCE 1940 You can still use todays attachments on your 75 year old machine and vice versa
- SIZE High capacity. Make up to 5kg (10 lb) of dough at a time using the 7 liter (8 qt) bowl
- SAME MACHINE, 18 ATTACHMENTS knead, grind, mix, blend, squeeze and press
- STRENGTH 1500 W (600W) motor with an effective transmission gives a strong machine, that can handle the toughest jobs in the kitchen
- STYLE As popular today as in the 50’s
- QUALITY Built to last and 7 year warranty
"A world where people’s passion for food is constantly nourished and shared"
Ankarsrum Kitchen Vision
Handmade in Ankarsrum by Ankarsrum
Our sister company Ankarsrum Die Casting manufacture the chassi to our Ankarsrum Assistent Original as well as the meat mincer and other parts.
Our other sister Company Ankarsrum Motors produce the powerful motor as well as operate all assemblies. A rigorous quality control is being performed by Ankarsrum Motors on each and every Ankarsrum Assistent Original before leaving the factory.
Ankarsrum Kitchen website: www.ankarsrum.com
Tags: Ankarsrum Kitchen